What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10,5 cm Haubitzgranate 14

farre

Not found nothing of information of this shot, of the fuse if the HZ 14, it exists? What type of case was it using?
Regards and graces

PD if it does not exist I will put photos and to seeing if we identify it

No encontrado nada de informacin de este disparo, de la espoleta si la HZ 14 ,existe ? qu tipo de vaina utilizaba?

Saludos y gracias

PD si no existe pondr fotos y a ver si lo identificamos

Has it mas information? That type of case was taking?

Regards

PD in Internet I do not find almost anything

Hi farre,

all I can say is that, in Belgium, we have found back 3 models of 10.5 cm H.Gr.14. First is Brandgeschoss der l.F.H. (incendiary shell), second is HE shell and the third is HE-Smk. They were fitted with H.Z.14 Fb or with E.H.Z.17.
I have no technical drawing of those fuzes, but I'm sure another member of BOCN can post that !

Yoda

Hi
Recently we have found 5 shells 10,5 HGr14 brand
The fuze is HZ14 ordinary but the gaine and the screwed plug base fuze are removed

I made a drawing of a 10,5 cm Brandgranate but I don't know what was the color of the celluloid cylinders.
So if you have any information about that...

Attachments

• 10,5 cm. Brandgeschoß der l.F.H3_redimensionner.jpg
    10,5 cm. Brandgeschoß der l.F.H3_redimensionner.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 67
The one that I have it looks like to me a normal breaker, the fuse is marked hz 14st below there are more letters what I do not remind myself and do not have it here, to seeing if I can, to do photos of the markings of the fuse Regards and graces

El que tengo yo me parece un rompedor normal, la espoleta est marcada hz 14o debajo hay ms letras lo que no me acuerdo y no lo tengo aqu, a ver si puedo, hacer fotos de los marcajes de la espoleta

Saludos y gracias

hi
The two woden sticks are in the meadle of the first p and second level celluloid cylinders

Muchas gracias a todos para la ayuda que me estis prestando para saber qu es esto

Saludos

Thank you very much to all for the help that you are giving me to know what is this

Regards