What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

13.2mmx92SR T-Gewehr Cartridge Diagrams.

Jagd301

Hi, Does anyone have any technical drawings or diagrams of the German WW1 13.2mm T-Gewehr AP round? Or any British Army Intelligence reports on this weapon or its ammunition? Would love to aquire some copies if anyone has any that they dont mind sharing with me. Would be great if this were possible. Regards to all, Tim.

13.2mmx92SR T-Gewehr Cartridge Diagrams.
Hi, Does anyone have any technical drawings or diagrams of the German WW1 13.2mm T-Gewehr AP round? Or any British Army Intelligence reports on this weapon or its ammunition? Would love to aquire some copies if anyone has any that they dont mind sharing with me. Would be great if this were possible. Regards to all, Tim.

Hi Tim,

Not what you asked for I know but may be of interest to you all the same. These drawings were originally issued to the Germans in September 1918 as aiming points on tanks for the AT rifle, MG etc. They were reproduced in the Tank Corps Journal - I only have a photocopy so apologies for the images.

regards Kev

HPIM5421.jpgHPIM5422.jpgHPIM5423.jpg

Thanks Kev.

Thanks very much for that Kev as its allways interesting to obtain some new info and this is good stuff, much appreciated and thanks again. Regards, Tim.

13mm TuF

The information you require is in Minutes 135, 138 and 152 of the Small Arms Committee Minutes dated September - October 1918. You can find SAC Minutes in the Royal Armouries library, the National Archives and some University libraries.

There is too much to post here, but here is the round drawing from minute 152.

Also, the round is generally referred to as a 13mm, not 13.2mm

Regards
TonyE

Attachments

• 13mm SAC152drawingsmall.jpg
    13mm SAC152drawingsmall.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 58
13x92SR Drawing.

Thanks for that Tony Excellent and just what i was looking for! Regards, Tim.