What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st one ever

bazooka chris

Hi everybody

I thought i would just do a post for those of you that know my little baby girl jessica who comes to all the militaira shows with me that its her 1st birthday today.

It seems like only yesturday that i was sat in the hospital waiting for her to be born viewing bocn on my mobile phone reading all the messages from everybody wishing karen and me well on the birth, after me old mate waff was keeping the forum up to date on the progress of the birth.
As we were texting each other and he was doing post for me as i couldn't write a post via my phone but only read them at the time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA

:party: :birthday:

from bazooka chris

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Happy Birthday to her bud,

seems like yesterday when you were telling us she was born. Hell, dosnt time time fly, must be gering older n older!!!

Andy

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JESSICA

:birthday:

Take lots of pictures and treasure every moment !! - a very special day for you all!!

regards Kev

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA. :tinysmile_grin_t:
My twins Alfie and Abigail will be 16 months tomorrow. how time flies by.
cheers, paul.

Happy Birthday

:ridinghorse:Ya... hard to believe its a Year already..... And she is a cuttie :tinysmile_twink_t:

Happy B'day

(Where is my cake :tinysmile_fatgrin_t)

Thanks for all the birthday messages for Jessica everybody.
And yes it does seem like this years gone very quick, and missingsomething sorry no cake I have eaten it all lol

from bazooka chris

Bazooka Chris, Sir you have many wonderful years ahead raising your child, savor every moment. respectfully....Dano