What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Pdr AP projectile drawings?

Although I was lucky enough to find a nearly undamaged casing, I despair of ever finding a projectile. To complete my collection, I could make my own. Does anyone have drawings that I could work from?
Tough finding these things here in Canada.
Mike Belcher

Although I was lucky enough to find a nearly undamaged casing, I despair of ever finding a projectile. To complete my collection, I could make my own. Does anyone have drawings that I could work from?
Tough finding these things here in Canada.
Mike Belcher

Hello Mike,

I am surprised that these are uncommon in Canada, here in the UK they are available in various conditions. I don't have the drawings that you desire but may be able to do photos and measurements later. Is it the AP or the APCBC info that you are looking for (or both)? I am pretty busy at the moment but I will get around to it.

gravelbelly

Did you get in touch with the chap who had a projectile that I emailed you? Projectiles are more common than the casings.