What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20MM MK.105 TP Projectile

kahu1

Premium Member
My first finished section.
Hacksaw and hand file, and also had to do some body work on the nose as it was gouged and scraped.

20TP.jpgSECT.jpg

cheers,
Bob

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 37
Good work Bob, thanks for showing it.
Now lock up the hacksaw and be really careful when you get it out again otherwise all sorts of things will get sectioned, trust me, I've been there:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Dave.

Great job Bob, a nice clean cut. As Dave said making cutaways can become a little addictive.

Making cutaways is a good way to use damaged or incomplete items. Cases with splits in the necks are good for this purpose as the side with the split can be cut away.

Very nice,well done,it looks "factory"produced,nifty bit of work with the hacksaw,
Cheers,
Don,

Making cutaways is a good way to use damaged or incomplete items. Cases with splits in the necks are good for this purpose as the side with the split can be cut away.

Too true! , this little project started out as a 2/3 section, but with the already damaged nose and a few too many saw cuts(!) , so with nothing to loose i managed to salvage it as a 1/2 section.
Thanks for the comments.

cheers,
Bob

Great job. I like sectioned ordnance as it is not only interesting but educational as well. I find that the internals are more interesting than the externals.

Keep it up as am looking forward to seeing your next section.