What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

28th May 8pm channel 5 - Tunnels of death: The big dig

AMMOTECHXT

Ordnance approved
Premium Member
I was just looking through tonight's TV in the Radio Times and saw the above programme listed: `The excavation of First World War battlefields near Messines in Belgium continues with the discovery of a cupboard full of German stick grenades and a case of machine-gun `bullets' (quote).' This will be repeated on Thursday 30th May at 11.10 am. I won't be able to see either and am not able to record it (unless there is some kind of `see-it-again' facility on the internet?) but I thought some of you out there might be interested in seeing it. I just checked the MLRS Books Ltd site and by coincidence they have recently published a reprint of a mining and demolitions book from that time. The price is 20 as a book or 10 as a CD.

Last edited:
Thanks, I managed to see the 1st & 2nd episodes via the `see-it-again' thing. The adverts were a nuisance but the programmes were good.