What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.303 ID Manuals

peashooter

BOCN Supporter
Can anyone help me, does anyone have the 4 identification manuals on the .303 British Service Cartridge on a cd. I was speaking to someone the other day and they said that they used to have all 4 manuals on a CD, can anyone help or know where I can get a hold of one of them.

thanks
Richard.

Last edited:
.303 identification Manuals

These are the .303 identification manuals written by Barry Temple of Queensland, Australia. They are still in copyright and will be for many years to come.

AFAIK, the CD that was being sold on SA was a pirate scan of the books and was a breach of his copyright.

May I suggest trying to find the original books. You could try Jeremy Tenniswood (who imported them originally), or Ken Trotman Books.

Regards
TonyE

These are the .303 identification manuals written by Barry Temple of Queensland, Australia. They are still in copyright and will be for many years to come.

May I suggest trying to find the original books. You could try Jeremy Tenniswood (who imported them originally), or Ken Trotman Books.

Regards
TonyE
Book 2 and 3 are out of print, but No 1, 4 and 5 are available on the site of another noted author, Ian Skennerton. You can order by e-mail and Ian will post overseas.

See
http://www.skennerton.com/grenades.html