What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37mm Book update

Gspragge

Premium Member
(Up date from Robert. When I get my copy I will find out postage from Canada, possibly it might be cheaper to ship to me and I ship overseas. )

I knew it would happen - I have just received a half dozen new items that need to be in the book. Iwill get my website complete and put them there or put an addendum in Vol II.

I have had some trouble keeping up with the Email ( I am behind aswering except for trying to find out shipping addresses.) I have been trying to send out vol I and work on Vol II, make up a website, and repairing my house. The U.S. Post office no longer has a book Or media rate for oveseas. Could you let ALL the BOCN people know that the cheapest U.S postage to Europe is:

$33.000 FOR ONE BOOK
$45.00 FOR 2 OR 3 BOOKS (Best price if you can gang orders)
$57.00 FOR 4 BOOKS
If you use paypal please add 4%.
I am going back over my emails and contacting everyone I can.

mellitexas@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
A Gun For All Nations

I got my copy in the mail yesterday. Massive at 627 pages. Wonderful detail on the guns and ammo from 1870 to 1913. It will take a while to read, of course. But I'm already anxious for Vol II!