What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37mm HE M63

ozziammo

Howdy Fellow collectors,

Could someone please post a pic of the early yellow painted 37mm HE M63 proj. I am wanting to reproduce the black stenciled info on the side of the proj. I have found some good pics of the later OD/yellow stencilled ones.

Thanks,

Regards Ozzi.

G-Day Weasel,

Thanks for that, I tried the search function & got the OD with yellow stenciling pic, but the yellow/black stenciling has different wording, which there is a pic in the link you posted.

The stenciling is a little unclear, more pics the merrier to get a good idea of the wording & font, with thanks.

Regards Ozzi.

Hi Ozzi,
Here are a few pics of mine, taken up a very bright daylight bulb so it looks a little lighter than it should. The paint code for the yellow colour is in the other thread, not all stencils are visible but you can see SHELL M63 and above that 37G. Hope this is helpfull to you,
best regards Weasel.

Attachments

• 37mm M63 Complete Yellow 03.jpg
    37mm M63 Complete Yellow 03.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 37mm M63 Yellow 01.jpg
    37mm M63 Yellow 01.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 37mm M63 Yellow 02.jpg
    37mm M63 Yellow 02.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17