What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Sets Of Russian Training Fuzes - Unusual Packaging?

Darren

I have these 5 sets of Russian traing fuzes (1 cutaway and 1 complete fuze per set), these training sets usually come in the wooden boxes but i have never seen sets like these before in the original polystyrene boxes/packaging. Can anyone offer an info on these sets? Anyone else have any of these sets in these boxes? Anyone know what other fuze types are available in these boxes?

Darren

Attachments

• 005 (1077 x 808).jpg
    005 (1077 x 808).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 006 (808 x 1077).jpg
    006 (808 x 1077).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 129
I have these 5 sets of Russian traing fuzes (1 cutaway and 1 complete fuze per set), these training sets usually come in the wooden boxes but i have never seen sets like these before in the original polystyrene boxes/packaging. Can anyone offer an info on these sets? Anyone else have any of these sets in these boxes? Anyone know what other fuze types are available in these boxes?
Darren

I have manuals on few of them, but in manuals didn`t write about traing cutaway fuzes. I think were if not all, but a lot of fuzes in this boxes.

I have never seen them like that before ... interesting. It seesm as if they were specifically made to be used for display purposes. Maybe for Arm Show Displays?

Joe

Thanks for the comments guys, hopefully I am able to find a few more sets of these. There must be more types out there!

These are the standard issue for years now and are in regular supply to troops for use in class. Not only fuzes but also SAA, medium caliber cartridges, grenades and other.

These are the standard issue for years now and are in regular supply to troops for use in class. Not only fuzes but also SAA, medium caliber cartridges, grenades and other.

Thanks for the info.

Yes... I tried to get a set of small arms cartridges out of Russia, but was told it was a NO-GO :frown:
They were packages in a similar fashion.

Yes... I tried to get a set of small arms cartridges out of Russia, but was told it was a NO-GO :frown:
They were packages in a similar fashion.

Of cource NO-GO, because you maybe wanted to buy big staff, but with our crazy post sometimes afraid send something not so loud saying "I`m military device and can explosion" :wink:
This fuzes really looks like not so dangerous and maybe thats why not so difficult to send.