What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

76mm armdc shell case

ken68

Dont know if its classed as trench art but i made this up in memory of my dad ... Gong used his old shoulder lanyard . :tinysmile_twink_t2:

cheers ken

Attachments

• 558838_108041926030148_479011178_n.jpg
    558838_108041926030148_479011178_n.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ken,Now that is impressive,what a nice way to remember your Dad,I am sure he would be proud,
Regards,
Don,

Cheers Don am really happy the way it turned out i was going to have the brass engraved but no one local can do it the silver plaque works well though
Thanks ken

Last edited:
That is awesome, Ken! What a great way to honor your father. Not sure if you have one close by, but I often take stuff in need of engraving to a local Trophy Story.

Jason

Hi jason yep tried all the trophy shops and more but say they dont have the machine to hold cylinrical objects ? Edinburgh area is over priced for engraving .. but one chap i spoke to says he will have the type of machine to do this next month ....and its local

cheers ken