What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A200 mustard pot mine picture

BMG50

Premium Member
I found a good picture of a A200 mustard pot mine showing the bits that make up the mine like adaptors but the picture is not very clear, does anyone have a good picture, i belive its from a French manual.

Attachments

• A200_Pt_15.jpg
    A200_Pt_15.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 203
Take a look here ;);)
Regards
Stecol

Attachments

• A-200_06.jpg
    A-200_06.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 147
  • A-200_08.jpg
    A-200_08.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 128
It seems that there were several types of pot mine in this picture, showing that they dismantle for preperation before use. What do the German manual say? anyone have any info.

Attachments

• A200-Pt-crq.jpg
    A200-Pt-crq.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 98
I have been looking into the adaptor used for the pot mine and it seems that its a two piece afair. Anyone out there have one in their collection to show or any better pictures. Is there a better picture of the top half of the first picture i posted.

A 200 Mustard

Hello

Here are some pictures I have regarding the Mine A200.
You'll see three openings to the establishment of the igniter.
And a data sheet. Sorry, I have nothing better to provide you.

100_0643.jpg100_0649.jpg100_0653.JPGMarly027.jpgA200_Gr_15 (A).jpgPot%20mine%201.jpg

Many Thanks Tarbelin51 and Dave just what i am looking for. Many Thanks to you both.

Another question, was the A200 pot mine a French mine, made in France but used by the Germans or was it a German design made by the French under occupation. Are they any markings or stampings on these mines ie the usual three letter code, a date or number or letter may be?