What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the postie bought me today

F

Fuzeman

Apart from junk mail ,And begging letters asking me to take out insurance was this interesting item, which i was told came from the test site at Reichlin, which when cleaned up looks interesting as the AZ13 nose fuze had been sharpened, for some reason!

Attachments

• (25)D variation with y.jpg
    (25)D variation with y.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 96
Apart from junk mail ,And begging letters asking me to take out insurance was this interesting item, which i was told came from the test site at Reichlin, which when cleaned up looks interesting as the AZ13 nose fuze had been sharpened, for some reason!

That was defo on ebay last week as a sectioned IB,but without the tails though.would it have been that cut for sectioning

Best phil

Hi Ben
Yes it was on ebay,the nose had been sharpened in a factory , possibly for greater penetration ! it was brought back from Germany by the sellers friend, its unusual and a good talking piece , the tail and the missing top section was included , but wasnt shown.
A factory sectioned AZ(13) shown for comparison

Attachments

• Reichlin.jpg
    Reichlin.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul
the picture was out of focus, i got the guy to send me some sharp images, its just dirt , no sign of corrosion, and ive allready got a buyer for it !
Had it been a bomb fuze with any corrosion then i wouldnt touch it either no matter how rare it was

Last edited by a moderator:
any pics of the missing top section ? as would be nice to see what it looks like complete cheers

from bazooka chris