What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anders,new book

It may be still work in progress. We were discussing photos a couple of months ago so he may be working to finish it.

It may be still work in progress. We were discussing photos a couple of months ago so he may be working to finish it.

Thank you for your interest in the book.
It will be available on Friday 10. February 2023. If interested send me an email on soeairdrop[at]gmail.com and I will then notify you when it is ready for shipment.
In the mean time you can have a look here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CjgUppWLHaW/

Just received my copy and spent a couple of hours reading through it.
Andres, what an amazing resource, all that knowledge in one place, thank you for writing it.
Guys, if you have even a passing interest in SOE then this is the book to get. Loads of really clear colour photos, original source material and easy to understand text.
Recommended.
Dave.

It's a fantastic book. The large photo format makes a book that was already awesome as Volume 1, even better. I already had the first volume, but bout this new version as well, and am very glad I did. Such a great reference!

I have Anders latest version of his book, i have to say i am blown away by the quality of the not just the pictures but the wealth of information!

If you do not already own this book and cannot decide whether or not to buy... do not hesitate, you will not be disappointed!

I got my copy about a week ago. Very professional, well organized wealth of knowledge. It made it to the states faster than I imagined.