What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another historic photo II

US-Subs

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
Has anyone ever heard of this before? Certainly its improvised, but it seems like a lot to come up with at a remote location....

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 68
Here's a new photo I just got recently. Just in from the road so I haven't had any time to do any research, does anyone recognise it off-hand?

I missed out on an E-Bay sale of a photo of a cut-away submunition which was largely blocked to prevent copying - so much that it made identification difficult. Does anyone know who won the photo? I'd like to make contact with the buyer and see about exchanging information. The auction finished last night, I can attach a copy of the blocked out photo later when I get to my home computer (work system blocks out EBay).

Attachments

• man and bomb[1].jpg
    man and bomb[1].jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 48
Would say its a SB 1000
Erik

Here's a new photo I just got recently. Just in from the road so I haven't had any time to do any research, does anyone recognise it off-hand?

I missed out on an E-Bay sale of a photo of a cut-away submunition which was largely blocked to prevent copying - so much that it made identification difficult. Does anyone know who won the photo? I'd like to make contact with the buyer and see about exchanging information. The auction finished last night, I can attach a copy of the blocked out photo later when I get to my home computer (work system blocks out EBay).

Attachments

• SB 1000.jpg
    SB 1000.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 23