What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another SC50 Complete

satan18

Postie woke me up with this nice set of tails which will finish this
SC50 of nicely and provide me with a good pattern for making repros.

Thanks to my pal Waff who saw the right angle and secured these for me
toot sweet i can now set about making them look nice,as although they have stood the test of time well,tin worm has had a small nibble hear and there so time to get them sorted.
I think they could be of the 70 KG but with a fit like that who cares:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Best phil

Attachments

• A new set of tails 001.jpg
    A new set of tails 001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 108
  • A new set of tails 002.jpg
    A new set of tails 002.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 66
Looks like you have a few nice 50kgs there, always think the 50kg looks like a proper bomb should!-if you know what I mean? Looks great with that new tail added! Enjoyed looking at the pics
regards
Kev

Looks like you have a few nice 50kgs there, always think the 50kg looks like a proper bomb should!-if you know what I mean? Looks great with that new tail added! Enjoyed looking at the pics
regards
Kev

Thanks kev

Yep i hear what your saying:tinysmile_fatgrin_tbut stangely enough even up to the 1000kg there was a distinct similarity in all the nose sections of German bombs
But 50s float my boat so to speak.

Best phil

Nice one Phil,Im very glad you are happy with them.
Its always good to look after your pals :)

cheers

waff