What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Waff controversial post....

waffenamt

Im not going to jump into this one headlong(as usual:xd:) but....
Have any of you members been recently stung by a dealer on egun?
I have and im sure judging by some of the negative feedback the seller has been getting,i think maybe some of you have?
C'mon,own up as i need a bit of backing on a project im thinking of undertaking.

I did have some trouble with another seller a while ago and now im convinced it wasnt his fault. Mind you,it didnt help the pain as i still lost a 3 figure sum of which i felt i had to compensate a good friend of mine who was in the deal.

Depending on how well this thread goes is what course of action to take on the egun shyster.

cheers

waff

Hi Paul
The problem with dealing on e-gun is that they do not accept PayPal which will compensate you if a dealer fails to deliver the goods.thats why i woudnt use this site. the old saying is true BUYER BEWARE.
Steve

Hi Paul
The problem with dealing on e-gun is that they do not accept PayPal which will compensate you if a dealer fails to deliver the goods.thats why i woudnt use this site.

Hi Steve,
I have to admit ive had a few good deals on there(including with the dodgy seller in question),but ive always worried about that angle with no compensation.
Also the amount of shill-bidding that goes on there is incredible!,thats for another thread though later methinks.

cheers

waff

This leaves me in a bit of a dilemna now as yet again i feel i have to compensate my very good(and patient!) pal as it looks like its a no-show with the goods..

Do i,

Contact the sellers local Polizei as i have his full address details?
or
try and find out if he is going to Beltring? (ive been working out lately and i got a lot of stress to unleash)
or
Pay a visit with some fine friends of mine next time im in Germany?
best

waff

Hello Paul !

Have any of you members been recently stung by a dealer on egun?

it would be a great pleasure for a foreign member like me, valued Waff, if you would sometimes condescend to choose a more common vocabulary :tinysmile_shy_t:

what, please, is meant with 'stung' - my dictionary refuses any answer.

Ah Sudel my old pal.:)

'Stung' as in 'Money taken,No arrival of goods' :(
Now you are a big lad,do you fancy a trip out with old waffy to pay a visit to this chappies house? :)
Or maybe i can borrow that nice pet you have featured in your profile avatar?

best

waff

Last edited:
This leaves me in a bit of a dilemna now as yet again i feel i have to compensate my very good(and patient!) pal as it looks like its a no-show with the goods..

Do i,

or
try and find out if he is going to Beltring? (ive been working out lately and i got a lot of stress to unleash)
or
best

waff

2 and 3 sound good to me Waff.
Richard

lol! yeah,ok so i aint no big built meathead(bloody hard work is keeping in shape at 40,trust me!) but i was intending to buy a nice pair of worn-in combat boots on my first day at Beltring.:xd:

best

waff

paypal NO guarantee

Back in the day when ebay allowed ordnance I had purchased a WW1 German grenade from a dealer in France and paid 150.00 using paypal. This was the one and only time I ever got "stiffed" on a deal. Seems that right after this deal went down the dealer withdrew from ebay. When I tried to recover my funds from paypal they in so many words told me I was S___ out of luck! So I guess it turns out this dealer was nothing but a lard ass, licking, whore, bitch mama looking to make a fast buck. I eventually got the same (similar) grenade from an honest dealer, but every time I pick it up off the shelf it just burns my ass knowing I basicly paid double for it. I don't know if any of you have seen the movie DEATHWATCH but i'd like to take that trench club that Andy Serkis wields and shove it up that shady dealer where the sun don't shine...Peace...Dano

Crikey dano!...Here is me thinking i was peed off! lol!

Prolly some of other lads who also have been hit will hopefully add to this thread when home from work.
Im on lay-off at the moment so i could do without yet another shafting on a deal :(

best

waff

my experience

Hello

i am never cheated by an seller but i have a other angryness on egun the stupid things with the shipping costs !
it is realy horrible how many euro some sellers are offering for shipping !!!
often the amount for the shipping is higher than the amount for the item !!

Regards David

Do i,

or
or
best

waff

Hi Mate
I think a little shoofty round beltring will be a good start and who knows
he might just have some goodies with him:fight::nurse::beer:
Best phil