What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a list of eastern bloc factory codes?

Eodtek

Premium/Ordnance Approved
Ordnance approved
I know I have seen one somewhere and just can't remember where it is.

More specifically, I'm trying to pin down manufacture on an FGM-1 grenade fuze with a manufacture code of 11-98-453

Yes, I'm looking for the list that ties a specific factory to the code, ie 453 is the "made it right here" factory.

Can't say for sure because I do not have a reference to that code in my data base, but with the exception of 451, which is a Chinese small arms ammunition code, the remainder of the 450 series of codes I have ever been able to identify are Romanian. I have 452, 455, 456 and 459 as Romanian. Certainly not a positive ID, but I would think that very possibly 453 is also Romanian. Hopefully someone has a 100% ID.

Bob

Is it possible to show us an image of that lot-# and the item it is on? And if known where the item was found.

Is it possible to show us an image of that lot-# and the item it is on? And if known where the item was found.

Image below. It's on the inside of a grenade lever.

As for where it was found...it was not in its country of origin.

Attachments

• Fuze marking.jpg
    Fuze marking.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 19
sorry mogway, but how do you know this?
source?

i have been to romania soo it makes me curious