What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arlon fair

hicky1300

Just a short line.
Managed to get to the Fair at Arlon yesterday.
Excellent day. Not as much ordnance as I had hoped but got a few bits & bobs!!
Prices varied a lot!!
Very broad range of kit & eras.
Met Daz & Fjordhouse - a pleasure.
Then off up to Bastogne for lunch - unfortunately the museum was shut but saw a few tank turret flower pots!!

Had hoped to post some pics - but camera won`t upload??!!

Not much ammo indeed. Bought 1 item from Fjordhouse and found a Swiss shell case. Me and my friend have also been in front of the flowerpots and a closed museum door ;-)

Not much ammo? Arlon is well know for the quantity of ammo you can find there. Myself found a good ammount of items when I was there past year.

Glad you made it home ok and good to meet you T.

It has been poor for the past few visits Miguel, and prices are sky high. You were probably lucky when you were there last year.

D

Glad you made it home ok and good to meet you T.

It has been poor for the past few visits Miguel, and prices are sky high. You were probably lucky when you were there last year.

D

That is not good my friend, if the prices of the shows are becoming so expensive than the internet ones.... only the rich people will can collect.

That is not good my friend, if the prices of the shows are becoming so expensive than the internet ones.... only the rich people will can collect.

I guess that it is more a case of dealers not being able to find good quality items but pricing those that they can find as though they were good quality. Many of the items I see the stall are the same this time as the last time, being taken out for a walk like their pet dog!!

:tinysmile_shy_t: