What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrived today

These 2 German WW1 grenades showed up today. On the left is another m1917 German egg grenade with m1915 zinc-alloy igniter (egg #13 in collection. Grenade on right is m1917 German stick, not much but a definate upgrade over the one I had which was a relic head with a repro stick, so I was glad to get this one. When it comes down to it I just can't afford the prices the nicer sticks fetch. So these were 2 welcome additions to collection...Dano

Attachments

• Picture 579.jpg
    Picture 579.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 72
Nice add to your collection Dano

Nice arrivels you had today and nice add to your collection !!

wbr David

Nice one Dano, thats a sold looking grenade and nice egg also

MG34NZ
Thanks Andrew, and thanks for hooking me up with the US guy who had this and the m1917 UB stick I got. this one needs a little "fit n finish" but should turn out nicely. I like getting a bargain (fair price in this case) and any time I can add to German WW1 collection I get excited. Also have 5 different WW1 German artillery fuzes coming from abroad from 3 different sources, none of which are in my collection yet. so now it's the game of wait.....Dano

Last edited:
I like that stick mate. I know what you mean about the prices of fantastic condition ones. I have no stick grenades in my collection for this reason. You got a good one there mate