What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto cad drawings of ordnance !

Dave83

Dear All

i am planning to create here an Thread were i will try to post every week a auto cad drawing of ordnance which is done by myself !
I will take measurments and dimension out of original items which are all in my collection !
Mostly i have to say german WW1 but i am open for everything if anyone can provide dimension and measurments of the part which needs to get drawn !
I will help with this thread for restauration and research of ordnance items and not to tell people how to build bombs !
I planning to start with the Adapter ring for the 77mm Fieldgrenade the drawing are nearly done and i hope i can post the drawing this week !
If there are any issues or mistakes faced in the drwing please let me know i will change the drawing imediatly !
Evenso i need help from all of you since i have many items which are dug ups and some dimensions are hard to take of them !

Please let me know if there are any wishes of parts which you want to get drawn i will give my very best to do it !

wbr David

enjoy it !

Hi David, that sounds a great idea, i will look forward to seeing the adapter ring for the 77 as i am looking for one or how to make one.
Best
Andy

Great idea David, I look forward to seeing the drawings.
Would it be an idea to also post the images on your gallery, by doing that it would be easier to find all the other drawings you do?
Dave.

CAD Software;

Hello David,
I am most interested in the software you are using. I use Corel 9 to make my drawings but they are not as accurate as a CAD rendering.
Welcome to BOCN.
When will you post a link to your site?
Best Regards,
John

German M1917 Rifle Grenade

Dear john today i will start to post the first drawing here it comes
the german M1917 rifle grenade !
I am using the Auto Cad 2006 industrial drawing version !!

Enjoy it

wbr David

Attachments

• German M1917 Rifle Grenade.pdf
    18.7 KB · Views: 120
Excellent idea David, If you need measurments of anything I have by all means contact me. Your drawings look better than most others I have seen...Best....Dano

Thanks Dave.

But any chance you can export them as JPG/PNG rather than PDF? Just so they're faster to view and more accessible for people.

Cheers :)

German Kugel grenade 2th model

Here are another drawing the german kugel grenade 2th model !!

enjoy it

wbr David

Attachments

• kugel granate modell 2.pdf
    13.2 KB · Views: 47
  • kugel granate modell 2-1.pdf
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
M1913 german Rifle grenade

The next M1913 Rifle grenade

Enjoy it

wbr David

Attachments

• M1913 Rifle Grenade 1.pdf
    11.4 KB · Views: 32
  • M1913 Rifle Grenade 2.pdf
    16.6 KB · Views: 21
  • M1913 Rifle Grenade 3.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 17
M1914 german rifle grenade

The next one the german M1914 rifle grenade

enjoy it

wbr David

Attachments

• M1914 Rifle Grenade 1.pdf
    10.3 KB · Views: 24
M1917 Egg and practise egg

enjoy it

wbr David

Attachments

• M1917 egg grenade.pdf
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
Great drawings Dave !

I do hope you can/will make them for more 'recent' grenades also.

Geert.