What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B.O.C.N. wishes B.O.C.N a Merry Christmas

Gspragge

Premium Member
And a Merry Christmas to Every one ~ :tinysmile_twink_t:

Attachments

• XmasCard.jpg
    XmasCard.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 51
  • BOCN-Xmass.jpg
    BOCN-Xmass.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Right back at you Gordon. By the way, I noticed that all your bears, with the exception of hats, are bare. Just an observation.

John

Hi Gordon,
Happy Christmas to you, You have excelled yourself this year with the display. How have you kept the cats away ?
The more i look the more i can see hidden in the picture there are rounds and pictures all over the place, what is in the frame behind the bear taking out the fuze ?
Best regards Weasel.

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year Gordon and to the rest of you here!!!!

V40
Mark

Evidently, the Bear Ordnance Collector's Network allows photos of questionable EOD procedures. I think maybe the bear with the eggbeater drill engaging the nose of that fuze, might have already had his share of Christmas spirit from the bottle! Nice touch Gordon.

Lets face it, Bears don't know anything about this stuff !

and they won't listen-

A couple of detail images that are lost in the over all picture, including a 1942 piece of ephemera they managed to keep (amazing, they usually ruin everything):tinysmile_twink_t:

Attachments

• IMG_9529.jpg
    IMG_9529.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9530.jpg
    IMG_9530.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 13
  • PoohCornerBombed.jpg
    PoohCornerBombed.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 16
From the text, it appears that the local firemen in Piglet's area appear to have their own agenda, contrary to Piglet's best interests. But it also sounds like they are very well prepared for what they have in mind.