What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to my real collectible passion! :p

waffenamt

Ah,here we are!

Back to my main collecting area. Hard work lately with lots of false promises etc but lets not go into that now...yet.

Well now,this was brought in yesterday by a pal and im actually quite happy with it.
granted,its a common 25 but has a slight difference internally.
Apparently the two dots stamped just before the ELAZ denote that this was adapted for cold weather useage.
There are a couple of lovely stampings on the fuze boss plus original 'o' ring on the fuze too. That slight rust on the selector switch will whisk off with a rub of WD-40.
Nice and clean,comes with that nice oily-metal smell. :p
Yeah,its going on the shelf with its brethrin. :)

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7007570.jpg
    S7007570.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 40
  • S7007571.jpg
    S7007571.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 42
  • S7007572.jpg
    S7007572.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 42
  • S7007574.jpg
    S7007574.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 46
  • S7007575.jpg
    S7007575.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 45
Sorry Waff, i can hold my hands up guys i'm one, been promising to send something for 2 months and i havent. No excuce Waff. I will send it tomorrow as i have now put it in front of my front door. Ring you tomorrow re which address to send. Soz buddy.

Sorry Waff, i can hold my hands up guys i'm one, been promising to send something for 2 months and i havent. No excuce Waff. I will send it tomorrow as i have now put it in front of my front door. Ring you tomorrow re which address to send. Soz buddy.

Ah Charlie dear friend. T'was not aimed at you bud.

I was refering to some other deals of late gone sour.:tinysmile_cry_t:

cheers

waff

nor you pal,. Lets forget the bad vibe and continue with this quite nice little 25 please. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

waff

I was gonna say,didnt think it was time for that already,, Id thought I was still in causing waffy a headache status.:tongue:

I was gonna say,didnt think it was time for that already,, Id thought I was still in causing waffy a headache status.:tongue:

Oh that you are dear Lou,that you are!
Nay mind,just hang on as we nearly sorted. :)

waff

Ah,here we are!

Back to my main collecting area. Hard work lately with lots of false promises etc but lets not go into that now...yet.

Well now,this was brought in yesterday by a pal and im actually quite happy with it.
granted,its a common 25 but has a slight difference internally.
Apparently the two dots stamped just before the ELAZ denote that this was adapted for cold weather useage.
There are a couple of lovely stampings on the fuze boss plus original 'o' ring on the fuze too. That slight rust on the selector switch will whisk off with a rub of WD-40.
Nice and clean,comes with that nice oily-metal smell. :p
Yeah,its going on the shelf with its brethrin. :)

cheers

waff

Not a Bad one there matey,strange thing is about those 25bs they always seem to be near new or minters.

Must have been a good vintage.

Best phil