What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

battlebridge

2pounder

Premium Member
The Essex military vehicle guys have a monthly meet at Battlebridge Antique Centre according to their website and I wondered if anyone has been and if it would be worth going to sell some bits and pieces of militaria. Any Comments? ta. 2pr.

The Essex military vehicle guys have a monthly meet at Battlebridge Antique Centre according to their website and I wondered if anyone has been and if it would be worth going to sell some bits and pieces of militaria. Any Comments? ta. 2pr.

Hi
Battlesbridge is genarally an antiques centre with loads of little shops to browse around.

A good friend of mine runs the military fair and is normally a good friendly turn out with about 30 to 50 stalls selling a mixed bag of militaria.

Its an outside fair so weather permitting,but a lot of anitiques to look at aswell which are inside. Hot food and drinks available to:tinysmile_grin_t:

Best phil