What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring 2010

25thapril

Well I'm sitting in my room relaxing after one of the best days I've had for a long time. I have spent the day in the company of fellow BOCN members at the best arms fair around Beltring!!!! So far I've caught up with Jeensy,Waff, Fojordhouse [Ben] Keith, etc sorry if I've forgotten anyone its just a lot to take in in one day. I've bought a few items and had some great deals [ thanks Ben] So now I'm just recharging my batteries and getting ready for another great day tommorrow.

Regards Daryl

Glad you had a good day
I will be getting there tomorrow, after I have set up my tent I will be wondering around the stands with Karen and my little baby girl jessica in her 3 wheeled pushchair so hopefully I will bump into you I am sure waff or ben will point me out to you or if you think you have spotted me come and say hello.

From bazooka chris

Look forward to meeting you make sure you bring some hats and water as it was very sunny today

Regards Daryl

Hi Daryl,

It's great to hear that you are having a fantastic time.

Hope that you score well. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new found goodies when you get back to OZ.

Good luck,
Robert