What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOCN Caps

Charlie

Staff member
Premium Member
If it's ok with Spot and Bolo I'd like to get some BOCN caps made up for beltring. Nice and simple and no hassle with sizes. Example below. Comments?

Attachments

• bocn hat example.jpg
    bocn hat example.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 62
If it's ok with Spot and Bolo I'd like to get some BOCN caps made up for beltring. Nice and simple and no hassle with sizes. Example below. Comments?

Hi charlie,they look smart as you say nice n simple,im sure bolo will be ok with them as well,Hes actually out and about today going round some t shirt places .
sending you a PM...
allan.

they look great mate. is there any chance of being able to add the words british ordnance collectors network under the b o c n ? just like the logo at the top of the screen as then it lets everybody no what bocn is think that would really make it look great from bazooka chris

Looks good!
I can't make it to Beltring (this year), but I'd be interested in a cap.
...How much are they?
...Will you ship to Canada?

Cheers,
Brad

A very nice option would be to add the Member ID . I think that it only would be a little more money, today all these things are done by machines. Of course, then the order and distribution would be a little more complicated, but I think that it worth the difficulties: "I want 100 caps with this standard embroidering and then with this list of names, one name per cap, of course...." This is what you will have to ask in the shop. :tinysmile_shy_t: