What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bocn patches, buy one now!

paul the grenade

Theres plenty of BOCN Patches still up for grabs.
They would make fine christmas presents so come on lads, get your other halfs to buy one or two for you.
ALL PROFITS TO THE UPKEEP OF THIS FINE FORUM.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
Please PM me for your orders. Im open 24/7
Cheers, Paul.

Attachments

• BOCN sandwich board man.jpg
    BOCN sandwich board man.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 53
  • bocn patch.jpg
    bocn patch.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 51
Mine came in the post yesterday and I am really impressed with the quality of it. My advice is to order one before it's too late !

top shelf schtuff

Yes, they are of the utmost quality. I have two and wanted to display one with collection and have one sewn on a jacket. Well as of now they're both displayed in collection and probably will stay that way...Dano

BOCN Patch.

I got my mine in the post this morning...real fast service from Paul the Grenade too. My advice? - get yourself a high quality future collectable!

Now, what jacket do I sew it onto?!

BOCN Limited edition collectors patches still available.
Buy one now before its too late ! You will never forgive yourself if you miss out on one of these fantastic patches.:tinysmile_cry_t:
Just PM me for details.
Paul.

Attachments

• bocn patch.jpg
    bocn patch.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 8
  • uncle-sam-wants-you copy.jpg
    uncle-sam-wants-you copy.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
received Paul's shipment this morning. as mentioned above the patches are of best quality and a feast for the eyes.
thanks a lot to Jolly Green and Paul for all their efforts.

five pieces out of a limited edition will emerge as a very good investment :bigsmile:

Christmas Gift!!!

xmas-smiley-037.gif

What better Christmas gift for a collector buddy?
Framed is even NICER!

xmas-smiley-039.gif

Hi All.
Just thought i would let you know that the sale of patches is going well and i have just sent a payment of 100 to Bolo towards the running of the site.
Theres still plenty of patches left so COME ON ! Treat yourself to one or two as a christmas present. Only 5 each. Just send me a PM for ordering details.
Cheers, Paul.:tinysmile_grin_t:

GREAT news Paul!
Thanks for all the work you're doing by mailing these out.
C'mon guys, let's help support this fine site that we all visit so frequently. This could make it even better, if you can imagine that.

Thanks

Got mine the other day. They indeed look fantastic!

All for a great cause.

Thanks all for the efforts and keep up the good work.

Happy Holidays one and all! :cheers:

Yet ANOTHER satisfied member!
C'mon guys do yourselves a couple of favors! Get your patch(es) AND help support this great site.
Think about.
Where would we be without it?
How would you have met so many great guys with the same affliction?
This is truly a unique win-win opportunity.
costumed-smiley-075.gif

Come and get em !!!!!!

Just a quick reminder that i have plenty of patches left.
Get your order in quick in time for christmas.
Just 5 each including postage in the Uk. Postage out of the Uk is 1 extra. Just PM me your orders
Cheers, Paul.

give it here!

can't endure these two honourable members constantly moaning :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Paul, please send me further five pieces of that wonderful patch for the good cause.

btw: merry christmas and a happy new year to all members of BOCN :santaclaus:

Last edited:
xmas-smiley-037.gif

What better Christmas gift for a collector buddy?
Framed is even NICER!

xmas-smiley-039.gif
Need I say more?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!
Thanks to all of you for being part of this great site as we march along in out quest to better our collections.