What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolo,s Referal Competition With Great Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Bolo has started a referal competition,For a the person who refers the most members theres a great prize,a book donated and signed by the author ,wish i was allowed to take part in this,its open to all registered members including moderators ,the only people exempt from entering are myself and Bolo.Use this link to see more details
http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/new-competition-grenade-t16737.html

Hey,

Actually I'm very disappointed with the response. I'm going to give it one more week and if there havent been a significant increase in referrals then I will have to cancel the competition.

I'm very surprised as I thought it would be a much sought after prize.

I've had a few bods join but my score didn't reflect them all. Would it be possible to create a link with a unique reference that we could copy and paste that would automatically update our Referrals score when someone joins?

Looking at your statistics page, I see that your referral count has increased so its definately doing them. Either way whenever someone registers I see what they have entered in the referral field so even if they've misspelled your member name I will take into account what they really meant so don't worry there.

Rgds

The referal competition is now closed ,
we are pleased to announce the winner is LCplCombat,The book will be on its way to you soon and thank you for your efforts
Also a big thanks to Darryl Lynn the author for kindly donating the book to BOCN as a prize................
spotter

Status
Not open for further replies.