What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakfast in France

You know, if you're going to make an omelet you're going to break a couple of eggs...Dano

Attachments

• Picture 471.jpg
    Picture 471.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 88
That's how I display mine at fairs. Always gets a laugh! Next step may be a small frying pan.

John

Obviously I love the German WW1 m1917 egg grenade (it is my absolute favorite grenade). I have 2 more in transit to make it a dozen cousin. In my old collection before I stupidly sold it off I had 25 with no 2 exactly the same. That is why I did that thread last year on the different base markings. The one pictured here used to be mine (wish it still was) and the "HEH" is a common marking but this is the only "HEH" I have seen stamped on the side. Damn, at least it went to a very good Canadian collector friend of mine. In fact he owned it, then I owned it, now he owns it again. I do hope to get it back someday but have been told not to hold my breath!! Dano

Attachments

• zsweeteggs[1].jpg
    zsweeteggs[1].jpg
    68 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: