What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brighton Police Crime Prevention Team.

jeeeensy

Brighton Police Crime Prevention :-What a brilliant idea this is. At least women can feel safe now.

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded car parks, especially during evening hours,Brighton City Council has established a "Women Only" car park at Tesco's Even the attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first, women-only car park in Sussex.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I will have to speak up to defend women drivers, in years past, I needed several truck drivers each fal to deliver sugar beets to the collecting point, I have traind all kinds of drivers, but the best drivers were 18-20 year old girls who may not have even driven with a standard transmission. the worst were men (old and young) as they already thought they knew how to drive, although the only driver I ever had drive off the side of the dump was a woman, and my sister-in-law seemed to always find the bottomeless mud hole in the field (ok, she did not have to find it, I would tell her where it was and then tell her not to drive into it, and then whe would, I fixed that by never telling here were the mud hole was)
That all being said, I still laughed my butt off:)