What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British WWII Delivery system!!!!!

hicky1300

Interesting day today at work
Couldn`t resist taking a few pics of this old girl as its been 30 years since I last worked on her!! So I thought I`d share a few if the pics.
Couple of good ones of the Business Class section!!
Also one of the Flying Vulcan as I had to go to Brize last month to sign her off. Got a pic - or so I thought of the Bomb bay but camera went t*ts up!!
Enjoy

Attachments

• LANC BOMB BAY.jpg
    LANC BOMB BAY.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 55
  • LANC BOMB RACKS.jpg
    LANC BOMB RACKS.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 54
  • LANC @ MA.jpg
    LANC @ MA.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 46
  • VULCAN.jpg
    VULCAN.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 46
  • LANC@ MA.jpg
    LANC@ MA.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 34
I have been standing under the Vulcan at the Hendon airforce museum......only than you realize how incredible huge this machine is.

Rick
The Vulc BB is more impressive when you stand up in it with the doors closed!!!(there`s a service/access hatch just fwd of the doors). I have footage from my trip to Brize of the start up, taxi & take off of the Vulcan as they kindly invited me to stay. If anyone wants it digitally send message with email & I will see if I can send it. Bear with me though as I am not very computer wise!!