What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper sticker

sksvlad

Usually bumper stickers are right on the money, but this one is a total lie (and I've been to Baltimore)
1708904376268.jpeg

I realised what I wrote before might be taken two different ways. Let me clarify. There is NOTHING but murder there.

During Edgar Allan Poe's time Baltimore and Philadelphia were premier cities. It is not the same in the present time. You may go and visit touristy areas which are well policed, just don't go outside of that zone without knowing where you are. Actually Philadelphia has a lot of cool stuff to see. And some of Philadelphia suburbs (like Malvern) are top notch and safe. It's like everywhere. I am sure there are parts of London and (I know for sure) Paris where I don't need to be unarmed.

Last edited:
I last went to Philadelphia in the early 2000s and it seemed a good place but had some bad areas. However now it seems to be in the grip of a huge drug addiction tragedy. So bad to see and I hope America can fix it.

I have a relative who lives on the coast in Maryland (not far from Annapolis) and that seems to be pretty nice. Good and bad everywhere.

Baltimore is one of the largest ports of final departure of stolen American cars to Africa and Asia. They are hidden in shipping containers, Usually the random customs inspection catches some of this illegal cargo, but only a fraction. The ship that hit the bridge was going to Sri Lanka, I think. Hopefully, the entire cargo will be unloaded and inspected and we'll have a sample of a large stolen car market to discuss. So, yes, there is more than murder in Baltimore. STOLEN CARS more.

I realised what I wrote before might be taken two different ways. Let me clarify. There is NOTHING but murder there.
You are totally wrong. I have lived in Maryland (Baltimore & Annapolis) for 6 month, and they also have their fare share of robberies, violence and carjackings.