What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bushings

pzgr40

Premium Member
I Have these two bushings. The smaller one allows the No37 or No.44 to be screwed in, the smaller bushing can be screwed into the lager one.
WHat is the larger bushing for, i.e. in what bomb was it usded. I cannot find anything in the Peter Voss books showing this larger bushing.
Is is WW2 or maybe post WW2

Dimensions small bushing : Top rim 58,5mm, Thread 50,4mm dia (2"), bushing dia36mm , complete length195mm.
Dimensions large bushing : Top rim 86mm, Thread 70mm dia, bushing dia57mm , complete length260mm.

Regards, DJH

Attachments

• Fuze bushings.jpg
    Fuze bushings.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 34
Hi DJ!
Look here my cutaway model! It is the female that in HC 2000 (HC 4000) and was built over it. It is 2 piece.

Attachments

• Schnittm. No27 =    1.jpg
    Schnittm. No27 = 1.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Schnittm. No27 =    2.jpg
    Schnittm. No27 = 2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 44
Thanks , just looked it up after receiving your info, it was used only with the short bushing and the No.27. So the smaller bushing in the picture was not used in the large bushing.

Thanks in advance, Regards, DJH

Last edited:
Hello DJH!
I told you even made a few pictures.
I bring to this section Landhorst model with the sale! Greeting Harry

Attachments

• DSCN0583.jpg
    DSCN0583.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN0588.jpg
    DSCN0588.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 34