What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian No36 with excellent markings

I've heard that Canada Post is beginning to randomly open and x-ray domestic packages, not just inbound international packages. A stepped-up effort to enforce their ban on mailing ordnance and firearms.
Brad

Are you sure about firearms being banned by Canada Post? If so it would be good to know as it is still quite common for people to sell firearms online and ship them in the regular mail.

That's what I've heard from more than one vendor... nothing confirmed.

Cheers,
Brad

Are you sure about firearms being banned by Canada Post? If so it would be good to know as it is still quite common for people to sell firearms online and ship them in the regular mail.

That's what I've heard from more than one vendor... nothing confirmed.

Cheers,
Brad

Just checked the Canada Post website and your vendors are misinformed.... firearms can indeed be mailed if permitted by firearm regulations. I know for certain that non-restricted and restricted can be mailed but don't know about prohibited.

Good to know... Many Thanks!
Cheers,
Brad

Just checked the Canada Post website and your vendors are misinformed.... firearms can indeed be mailed if permitted by firearm regulations. I know for certain that non-restricted and restricted can be mailed but don't know about prohibited.