What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cannot load pictures any more

When I load photos, I click on the "Insert Image" icon on the toolbar. A pop up window will open and you can select to download photos from your computer or the internet. I have only done it from my computer. Since it opens to download from the computer, I click on "Select Files", this opens My Documents on my computer and I select the photos. Once I have selected the photo, I click on "Open" in the bottom right corner of My Documents. My Documents will close and the pop up window will have a "Upload File(s)" tab, click on this and after a few seconds or minutes depending on file size, computer speed, etc, the photos will appear in the thread you are working on.

Photo1.jpgPhoto2.jpgPhoto3.jpgPhoto4.jpg

Sometimes the photos are not in the order I want them, not sure why this happens. If you click on the thumbnail you can drag the photo to the correct spot. Once everything is the way you want it, click the Post Quick Reply tab and you should be done.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 40mm PCM orange powder.jpg
    40mm PCM orange powder.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for that ammocatt but when i get to the upload file it puts the image data in the box but when i upload it theirs a red ! and that's as far as i can go, i always uploaded no problem before and i cannot upload into my gallery as well ?????