What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carton box .303 in charger

hans prijs

this is a carton box for 20 cartridges in chargers
date 1940

hans

Attachments

• !Bij+gUwBWk~$(KGrHqIH-D!EreSOQUvVBLPqvc3yu!~~_3.jpg
    !Bij+gUwBWk~$(KGrHqIH-D!EreSOQUvVBLPqvc3yu!~~_3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 206
  • !Bij+tY!BWk~$(KGrHqEOKkMEslbPvWcJBLPqwbYu7g~~_3.jpg
    !Bij+tY!BWk~$(KGrHqEOKkMEslbPvWcJBLPqwbYu7g~~_3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 191
  • !Bij+K,QCGk~$(KGrHqUH-D8Esf4V+ZsiBLPqtvr0K!~~_3.jpg
    !Bij+K,QCGk~$(KGrHqUH-D8Esf4V+ZsiBLPqtvr0K!~~_3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 206
  • !Bij+WFw!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKiEEslOYYzCeBLPqupFVbw~~_3.jpg
    !Bij+WFw!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKiEEslOYYzCeBLPqupFVbw~~_3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 189
303 case charger

Hans
What is the headstamp of the cartridges in your case charger? I am attempting to put together drawings of case charger labels and their respective headstamps. I would also be interested in the maker and mark of the charger.
Thanks
Les

hello

i don't now what headstamps are i bought this box on ebay and the cartridges was only for display

the stamps on the chargers is IV p

i don't now what it means

hans

Any chance of some dimensions and a drawing of how it was constructed Hans? I'd like to try and make some up for display.

hello

i don't now what headstamps are i bought this box on ebay and the cartridges was only for display

the stamps on the chargers is IV p

i don't now what it means

hans

At last I can actually help someone on here the IV is for mark 4 charger and the p is [FONT=&quot]C. H. Pugh Ltd of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Birmingham[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

[/FONT] I know its not a lot but I have learnt so much from you all on here it is great to be able to help someone for a change.

cheers
Rich.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited: