What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Certainly not what it says it is !

The seller has been informed by numerous people that this is wrong, but he says that once bids have been input he can't change the description. He told me that he will inform the winning bidder of the true description and let them decide what to do.

Just shows you people don't check out items they bid on or at least do some form of basic research. People still get stary eyed when D. Day, Airborne Normandy, 1944 turns up on Ebay titled to an item worth nothing and bid top dollar, dont really have much sympathy for them to be honest.

The seller has been informed by numerous people that this is wrong, but he says that once bids have been input he can't change the description. He told me that he will inform the winning bidder of the true description and let them decide what to do.
He said the same to me.