What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheers Jeeensy!!

waffenamt

A big thank you for my crimbo pressy is in order for my pal Jeeensy! :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
Nick kindly got it me from the good old US of A and i took it to the framers.
I was going to save it until i re-decorated the house but couldnt resist putting it on the wall for a gander!
After watching the film,i thought the best character is the guy shown to the far right(Oberfeldwebel Hugo Stiglitz) who is described as a 'strange but quiet psychopath'...ring any bells?? :xd: I happen to have a tunic like that to wear at the boozer but i never take my MG42 out though! lol
and yes,i have also just noticed the cobweb top left of the picture.... :p
best

waff

Attachments

• S7005805.jpg
    S7005805.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Ingloriuus Bastards

That's a movie that i've not yet seen but everyone I have spoken to that has seen says it is great. Can't wait to see it. I live in a small town (population 300) and our one and only video store has one copy and it may be weeks before I can get it. Dano

A big thank you for my crimbo pressy is in order for my pal Jeeensy! :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
Nick kindly got it me from the good old US of A and i took it to the framers.
I was going to save it until i re-decorated the house but couldnt resist putting it on the wall for a gander!
After watching the film,i thought the best character is the guy shown to the far right(Oberfeldwebel Hugo Stiglitz) who is described as a 'strange but quiet psychopath...ring any bells?? :xd: I happen to have a tunic like that to wear at the boozer but i never take my MG42 out though! lol
and yes,i have also just noticed the cobweb top left of the picture.... :p
best

waff

your welcome Mr Stiglets,,,,err!!! I mean Waff. Glad you like it.

Best Nick..

p.s dont forget the cob-web,,,,,,oohh-err!! just had a horribel thought,,,French maid outfit a feather duster and wearing Jack Boots :tinysmile_cry_t2:

your welcome Mr Stiglets,,,,err!!! I mean Waff. Glad you like it.

Best Nick..

p.s dont forget the cob-web,,,,,,oohh-err!! just had a horribel thought,,,French maid outfit a feather duster and wearing Jack Boots :tinysmile_cry_t2:

Hmmm,gives me an idea? I wonder if the chick next door will do the honours? ;)

thanks again Nick,i really appreciate it. ;)

best

waff

That's a movie that i've not yet seen but everyone I have spoken to that has seen says it is great. Can't wait to see it. I live in a small town (population 300) and our one and only video store has one copy and it may be weeks before I can get it. Dano

Hi dano,
The movie is 'ok',it really has a daft storyline to be taken with a pinch of salts though!
Historical accuracy goes out the window but if like me you like seeing the german gear/uniforms etc then you will not be dissapointed. :)
Rightyho,im offski for a scrub up then off out for my chow(been invited round to my pals and his missus for a feed/piss up)
I hope you Krazy-Kids will be behaving in my absence?? :xd:

See y'all later!

best
waff

Hah, Waff,
Everyone always behaves on this site, some behave good, but the rest of us behave bad:)
Gus