What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

collection re-vamp

I am in the middle of revamping collection. The set of shelves here house the favorites of my collection. Still need to make 2 more sets of shelves to display balance of collection. Working on it...Dano

Attachments

• Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 88
Dano, I hope the earth doesn't shake much around where you live, or you will have a domino effect in action and a bunch of dinged up treasure.

John, With the recent amount of storms we've experienced lately here in "tornado alley" has put the "what for" of collection to the test. We had a twister that was a town away and yes I was picking grenades from floor. Anyway first section of shelving is complete and am starting on second set. If all goes good we have a bid in on a large house with a large unfinished attic, which (again if all goes well) will house the collection. My dream of "trench #3" is always looming also. I just hope something comes to fruitition.........Dano

Attachments

• Picture 168.jpg
    Picture 168.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 28