What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combined military services museum Maldon, Essex UK.

roller63

Premium Member
During a recent trip to Essex, I was lucky enough to be in the area of Maldon, here you will find the combined military services museum or cmsm. I had seen the website but it does not do the place justice, you must try and visit the museum if you can !
They have the most ordnance on display I have seen for a long time and have recently accquired a large collection of military small arms amoungst 1000's of exhibits. Website here www.cmsm.co.uk for details and opening times etc. One of the best museums I have been to in ages. Sited on a small industrial estate with a small cafe two minutes walk away.
I took quite a few pics of the ordnance on display and will upload them to my album when I get time.They also have a small shop on site. Highly recommended. Tony.