What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contact with Fjordhouse ?

thehairbarebunch

I have made repeated attempts to contact Ben (Fjordhouse) over the last month or so both on this forum and on his own website, all to no avail. Anyone know his whereabouts ? Did I see him on the Internatinal Space Station last week ?

Sorry for all the delays, have been snowed in, in Norway, just came back today, sorry for the delay in the emails, had just my phone with me could not send out any info, for the people that are ordering items from the website, this site is not working there will be the new one going on line on the first of april,with more than 500 items again very sorry, regards Ben, today i will sleep, tomorrow i will be back online.

snow

here are some pictures of the weather last week in Norway, brrrrr

Attachments

• Sneeuw.jpg
    Sneeuw.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 63
  • sneeuw-1.jpg
    sneeuw-1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 57
  • sneeuw-2.jpg
    sneeuw-2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 57
Sorry for all the delays, have been snowed in, in Norway, just came back today, sorry for the delay in the emails, had just my phone with me could not send out any info, for the people that are ordering items from the website, this site is not working there will be the new one going on line on the first of april,with more than 500 items again very sorry, regards Ben, today i will sleep, tomorrow i will be back online.

Hello, do you have the link for your new website? or it is the same address?

regards

Not yet, the site will be ready in 3 weeks, Ben, i will let you know when it goes online.