What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croatian produced copy of Yugoslavian PMR-2A stake mine

goran_croatia

After Yugoslavia had broke apart Croatian military industry was producing several localy made types of stake mines,which were all based on PMR-2A principle. But from 1993,Croatia has started production of exact copy of Yugoslavian PMR-2A mine. That Croatian made copy of PMR-2A entered in serial production and it was identical as Yugoslavian original. Even it carried the same production name PMR-2A. It was produced by the factory MIV in Varadin,Croatia. It can be identified by latinic letters stamped on it's fuze instead of cyrillic as on Yugoslavian original and possibly by slightly different shade of colour of it's fuze and mine body from those used with yugoslavian PMR-2A . If any of you has pics of that mine please put it in this topic... Thanks

I just can say that MIV is Metalska Industrija, Varaždin, established 1939.
Yes,and Metalska industrija Varaždin was producing that exact copy of PMR-2A....but I can't find any pics of that croatian version of PMR-2A. There are minimal differences from Yugoslavian original,the main difference are markings on it's fuze which are latinic letters,not serbian cyrillic.