What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dano 1917

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Friend!!!

party-smiley-038.gif

party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-049.gif

Happy Birthday Dano!!!

Thanks so much gentlemen. I have guests and need to get back to the shrimp cocktail and my cocktail. Happy new year...Dano

I don't know Green, maybe a tad brain dead but I am coming up blank. Unless you know my wife as she bought me an m1914 French ball bracelet grenade which is in transit. She wanted to get me a WW1 German grenade but we couldn't find one but it has been a few moons since I had the French ball in my collection so pretty excited about it, but again not quite sure what you're referring to???? Dano

oops

Aah now my suspect memory comes back, Yes Mark sent me quite a bit of riot control stuff a while back. Guess the old brain is in fade mode. Can only blame passage of time and/or substance abuse. The last thing I want to do is hurt someones feelings.....................Dano

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Dano and new year as well. Best wishes and greetings from the other side of the pond.

John

:canabis::pepsi::party:

:birthday:

Have a good day dano.
hope you collect some nice ww1 relics/ordnance in the coming year.

all the best

Doug