What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dopp Z91

Double effect fuse no delay model of 1891. classical percussion system in the tail and a single rotating disc time system graduated from 3 to 44 seconds. And had a cross for pure percussion function. Made completely of brass, they survived years of burial. Was used on 90mm projectiles (explosive and shrapnel). i have a good chance of getting one of these on a deal that is now in the works. This is probably my favorite German WW1 fuze and I hope to get it...Dano

Attachments

• DoppZc91a.jpg
    DoppZc91a.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 28
Diversified

Thanks pointblank0, My interest has gotten much broader since joining BOCN. There is just a world full of coolamundo stuff to collect from many different eras, and BOCN has opened my eyes to that. I LOVE IT...Dano

I know exactly what you mean. I think I may have to look for a new house for my family soon at this rate. Just need an excuse and a load of cash!

Coolamundo! my goodness Dano your sound like an Aussie through and through, nice fuze as well LOL

Iain:tinysmile_shy_t:

Thanks pointblank0, My interest has gotten much broader since joining BOCN. There is just a world full of coolamundo stuff to collect from many different eras, and BOCN has opened my eyes to that. I LOVE IT...Dano