What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early type (15) Fuze

Rockteer

Hi,

A nice early Type (15) in mint condition, what is nice is this came via a bomb Recon Officer at Reigate Police so no doubt ex WW2 Bomb Disposal. I have a really interesting group of papers including the original "Objects dropped from the Air. not to be removed Reigate Police Station" obviously it was removed and thankfully kept by this man, also have his original Bomb Recon arm band, so I nice Ordnace realted group of items with a story to tell.

Wish a few more fuzes in this condition came my way :tinysmile_angry_t: hint hint to anyone wanted to out some!!:bigsmile:

Attachments

• DSCF9627.jpg
    DSCF9627.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF9628.jpg
    DSCF9628.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 59
Cant argue with that one :tinysmile_twink_t2: a very nice 15 indeed and harder to find in that condition.

Best phil

Always nice to see in that condition, good find!!

also nice to get the other bits and history with it, which to me is priceless!!!

regards Kev