What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

egun trust service

F0031

Does anyone use the eGun trust service?
My German is a bit rusty. Am I right in thinking that (i) you pay eGun the price of the goods plus shipping plus eGun's trust service fee via your credit card; (ii) the seller sends the goods; (iii) you notify eGun when goods are received, (iv) eGun pays the seller.
This looks good. No need to send cash (saving about 6 for a registered letter), or to pay charges (10) for a bank transfer, or Paypal fees. Just a smallish fee to eGun.

Tony.

Tony, have used Egun a number of times but not their trust service because most sellers would prefer the cash first before sending the goods. I have used bank drafts which was only
a couple of extra pounds per transfer within the EU but this might vary depending on the bank you are using. Might help to shop around a bit.

Regards, Jan

http://www.westernfront.nl

Last edited: