What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eGun

Spaceinvader

Hello, I recently found the site eGun, and I found a few inert rounds I would like to buy, but I cannot ask any sellers if they ship to Canada, because the site does not let me send messages. Is this just me? Or is there something I have to do? Thanks -Rhys

Hi,
You have to register in order to contact the sellers. I guess it protects them from the spammers.
Bill
Hello, I recently found the site eGun, and I found a few inert rounds I would like to buy, but I cannot ask any sellers if they ship to Canada, because the site does not let me send messages. Is this just me? Or is there something I have to do? Thanks -Rhys

each time you go to send a message on eGun you need to click the appropriate symbol (helps if you have a working knowledge of German) for verification - this could be the problem?

It says I cant send them before I even get to that. When I want to write a message, a red box opens over the message box, and inside it there a message "You are not allowed to send messages". Even if I do click the correct symbol, it does not allow it.

are you using the original German-language site rather than one of the translated ones? if not try sending message using the German site.