What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excellent Drawings of Projectiles

RichardB

Premium Member
I seem to recall getting told off once for posting a picture I'd found, scanned, pilfered or otherwise obtained of truely superb drawings of British Ordnance. I know I had a conversation with the artist but, my wine festish isnt allowing me to remember who it was.
My understanding was that there was going to be a book written with these "plates" for various nationalities ordnance, and money has been burning a hole in my pocket ever since.

I'm going to risk another slapped wrist and post one of the pictures, but only so I can demonstrate the quality of the drawings to renew some interest.....Will the owner please step forward !!

British - 17 PR Rounds.jpg

Cheers Rich

WOW it makes me realise what I DON'T have in the collection, some really nice stuff on the bottom row.
Dave.

I would be in line for that book,and what little money I have burning a hole in my pocket just went up a couple of degrees.

Has the book been published yet???

Hi TimG, you're right, that was the chap! I don't know if he was working with someone else to publish this book. I can't imagine its an easy task these days......but I for one would love to purchase the book...or even pay for an unpublished eBook with my name stamped in it (aka licence), so everyone would know if id given it to someone else!

Just a thought.

Rich

i don't know who made the drawings, i do know that the are from a site of "Ian V. Hogg ", that is the writer of all this beautifull stuff.

drawings

My money is on Tony D.'s artwork, based on an origonal from him of a Red Queen round. 2pr

Yes they are Tony's drawing
Hi Tim
Let me know you email address & i'll send you a copy of the Red Queen drawings.

red queen

TimG in fairness to Tony he was replying to me re info on case I have and a round I'd investigated. 2pr