What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Completed my American 9.2 inch

frijoles108

Finally completed my 9.2 inch High Explosive! Sorry i dont have better photos from all sides, its difficult to inch out of the moving crate i made for it. That is a mk3 pdf on top.
Sincerely, thank you to the person out there who helped me get this and complete it. I researched the manufacturer and traced it to a industrial pipe maker out of Alabama.
1587026798128370929138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An easy way to move these around is to is a single bottle oxygen or gas bottle trolley, the shell's sit nicely in them and its easy to wheel around.

Exactly what i use when its in the crate actually, but i also would use that when its out of it (just had them in these crates for when we were doing a giant move from midwest to east coast. I have a bunch of others also in crates I will unbox and show you all in a giant post sometime soon here. (also thank you to the admin who re orientated the photo to right position)