What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

five favorite

Here is a pic of my five favorite pieces, 2 WWI German baby defensive discs, a German m1917 rifle grenade, a German m1917 egg, and a French Defensive F1. Why not show your five favorites. they don't have to be grenades, just 5 things from your collections that you like the best. I know there is some terribly common stuff in my five, but I love 'em. Hope to get a decent thread going off of this. My No36 Mills would have been included, but parts to finish still not here.....Dano

Attachments

• Picture 191.jpg
    Picture 191.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Mutt

Hi pointblank0, Yes they do strip, the earlier one is totally original, the later one I bought the original shell halves on e-bay, then sacrificed an offensive 1915 discus to get the guts and shortened the tubes in workshop. Although made of all original parts guess that one still considered a "mutt"...Dano (thanks for asking)